Intro to Radio Broadcasting – Payment
Fees and payment
- Course cost is $418 for a current Pulse Subscriber or $495 for a non-subscriber.
- An up-front payment of 25% of course fees ($104.50 for a current subscriber or, $123.75 for a non-subscriber) is required to book a place in the course. This payment must be made at least 2 business days before course commencement date.
Withdrawal and deferral
- A student may cancel their course application up to 72 hours prior to course start date for a refund.
- A $50 administration cancellation fee applies when a student cancels their application.
- No Refunds will be given for cancellation within 72 hours of a course start date.
- A student may transfer/defer their course payment to a later course, if more than 72 hours prior to the course they have applied and paid for. In this case, no administration fee applies for transferring.
- A $50 administration fee applies for deferral within 72 hours of course commencement.
- No cancellation fee will apply if a student withdraws from a postponed course, provided notice of cancellation is given within 10 days of student receiving notification of new course dates.
- A student who withdraws partway through the course will be liable for pro-rata course fees.
- Students are expected to able to attend at least 80% of classes.
- Additional practice studio hours will be required to be completed outside of class times.
- Studios may be pre-booked via reception 5222 5947 during business hours.