Hosting a community event and want to get the word out?
94.7 The Pulse present the Community Noticeboard – a place for Geelong community organisations to submit their event and have it announced on-air and appearing in our events section online!
- It must be a charity, fundraiser, or not-for-profit event
- You must give at least 10 days’ notice prior to the event for details to be publicised
- You must ensure all details given to 94.7 The Pulse are true and correct
- You must provide as much detail as possible
- The Pulse cannot 100% guarantee the announcement will be played in time for your event as places are subject to availability and resources
- The Pulse reserve the right to refuse submissions on the grounds of the event being considered offensive, discriminatory, or in breach of policies and/or broadcasting legislation